Friday, 7 August 2015

Hello!

Welcome to my blog! I can't believe that I am actually saying that...
I have wanted to start a blog ever since I started to become extremely interested in all things beauty and since I have been reading other people's blogs such as Tanya Burr, Zoella, Sprinkle of Glitter, Niomi Smart, Lily Pebbles and Hello October ( I definitely recommend giving these amazing blogs a read!). As well as being a complete beauty addict I also have a big interest in writing, so these two things go hand in hand. So, I would love it if you joined me in exploring everything to do with beauty, lifestyle and fashion! Let me know if you have any advice for someone starting out in the blogging world as I would love some tips and tricks to help me get started :)
Thankyou for reading!
English Rose x

No comments:

Post a Comment