Today I will be sharing you my experience with lush's butterball (which may I add is extremely affordable) as part of my 'lush bath bombs' series kind of thing. As I explained in my previous post about the magical frozen bath bomb it is always good to find out if the product you are thinking about buying is actually any good or if it is just a pile of rubbish!
This is what the butterball originally looks like (excuse the random blue marks from other bath bombs). The bath bomb itself looks plane, smells plane and is over all very simple at first sight. It also says 'lush' on it :). Ps: I am wearing Tanya Burr's 'mini marshmallows' on my nails (it is a perfect colour for school if you aren't allowed to wear nail varnish'.
When the bath bomb plunges into water, lots of tiny pieces of scented moistoriser (at least that's what I think it is) swim in the water from all directions. The colour remains white but the smell gives a spa like and relaxing feel. This helps you de-stress and chill out...
When the bath bomb has finished fizzing and bobbing around the warm and relaxing water it looks like this image below. Although you can't see them, there are tiny specs of golden glitter running throughout the water. I absolutely love this touch of glitz because when you get out the bath your skin looks glowy and beautiful! Also I found this bath bomb left a thick layer of moister on my skin making it feels AMAZING and soft!
So I would definately repurchase the butterball as it gives amazing results and is at the affordable price of £2.65 (it's like I'm trying to sell it to you haha). So I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post! I know my posts have been very muddled up and on different days but I'm just trying to figure out which day is best so I think I will be posting on Sunday's but bare with me if I don't make it every week :)
Thankyou, English Rose x
No comments:
Post a Comment