Monday, 7 September 2015

Lush frozen bath bomb

Hello again!
I don't know about you but I love buying a a really bright and glittery bath bomb and seeing the multiple colours and patterns fizz away in my bath whilst my nose is being pampered with all sorts of  fresh and fruity scents! But, I can never decide which bath bomb I think that I will enjoy most. So I will be doing a few posts showing you the exciting explosions which a few of my chosen bath bombs make. This way you can see if the bath bomb you were thinking about getting is any good. The first bath bomb I will be showing you is the new frozen bath bomb.
The frozen bath bomb is available from all lushes (I think) and it is a very light turquoise blue with a darker turquoise  blue swirl surrounding it. It is also got lots of specs of GLITTER in it!!

I wasn't too keen on the smell but it was quite nice. When I plopped the bomb into the bath it created an immediate turquoise, glittery explosion (which i watched every second of because I have nothing better to do with my time). As the bomb fizzed the dark swirl created such a pretty pattern!
When my bath had finished my bath was the same turquoise blue colour with a few clouds of white and my bath was filled with glitter! This definately reminded me of frozen!
So if you love frozen as much as me ( my little sister literally watches it everyday) or you just love having a good old pamper night then definately check out the frozen bath bomb!
Thankyou for reading this blog post!
See you soon:)
English Rose x


No comments:

Post a Comment