A few days ago I went on a road trip to Robin Hoods Bay as I have been there a few times before and absolutely love it! So, I thought that I would share with you some pictures and things to do there if you ever get the chance to go there.
One of the things I love about this place is that it is so dog friendly! I was able to bring my two dogs along and they made so many friends! Dogs are also aloud onto the beach which is amazing because let's be honest, what is better than paddling in the sea, eating an ice cream and being surrounded by cute dogs all at the same time?
Another thing I love about this place is that there are so many cute shops, houses and cafes stuffed I to every nut and cranny. I love looking around all the little shops and browsing through all the unique bits and bobs that are sold.
Thankyou for reading this blog post!
I hope you have enjoyed reading about my trip to Robin Hoods Bay :)
I am going to try and post every Saturday.
Thankyou
English Rose x
No comments:
Post a Comment